- Branches would have intensive family literacy programs
- Family programming on Saturdays
- Have a common "cluster-wide" system for reporting statistics
- Design a bookmark, or half-page handout with the locations of the cluster on one side and a SEPTA route map on the other side.
- Have full-time Digital Resource Specialists for the two computer labs in order to allow library staff more free time for programs and outreach
- Have seasoned outreach personnel
- Branches will closely evaluate which schools in the service area have been closed, and how that effects other schools, the branches and charter schools
- How should we serve students who attend the cyber charter schools
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
The second meeting
We met again in mid-July and just started to bounce ideas around the room. Here is a rough list, in no particular order, of some of the things that were suggested.
At the end of the meeting it was decided that the cluster would, henceforth, be known as: North Philadelphia Neighborhood Libraries.